Trion Air Boss 75 Kitchen Exhaust Scrubber Features
- Effectively removes airborne solids, liquids, and odors.
- Factory assembled, built-up construction for simplified installation and service.
- Durable, efficient cell design for long term performance and reliability.
- Spiked Ionizers prevent common wire breakage and replacement.
- Integral Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)automates cleaning process to reduce maintenance costs and ensure efficient air cleaning at all times.
- Optional fire suppression system.
- ETL approved to UL standard 867.
- Designed to NFPA 96 standards for kitchen exhaust.
- Up to 99% efficient, per DOP or ASHRAE test methods.
- For Oil Mist: Machine shops, cold heading, screw machines, foundry, machining centers, heat treating, and tenter frames.
- For Smoke: Welding, presses/forging, curing, rubber, plasticisers, and heat treating.
- For HVAC: Return air, outside/makeup air, lounges/ bars, smoking rooms, casinos, and indoor gun ranges.
- For Kitchen Exhaust: Grease, smoke, odors, and wood-fired grills.
How It Works
As air enters the electrostatic filter, the particles pass through a high intensity electrical field that imparts an electrical charge to the particles, which range in size from 0.01 micron to 10 microns. The charged particles pass through a series of alternately charged collector plates. Particles are repelled by plates with the same polarity and attracted to plates with opposite polarity, similiar to how a powerful magnet worksn